Search IFSC, Branch, Branch Code of Bank in India
Result for Bank near 121003
- ALLAHABAD BANK, SECTOR-37, FARIDABAD, SCF-11, ASHOKA ENCLAVE-II, OPPOSITE KANISKA TPWER, SEC-37, FARIDABAD( HARYANA)-121003., FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- AXIS BANK, SECTOR 37, FARIDABAD, GROUND FLOOR, SCF-150, 151 & 152, HUDA MARKET, SECTOR 37, FARIDABAD, HARYANA, PIN 121003, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- AXIS BANK, SECTOR 29 FARIDABAD, GROUND FLOOR, BASEMENT AND FIRST FLOOR, SCOF ?? 55, SECTOR 29, FARIDABAD - 121003, FARIDABAD,HARYANA, DELHI
- BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LIMITED, FARIDABAD, PLOT NO 2, SITE NO 1,??NEAR MEWLA MAHARAJPUR METRO STATION, LAJWANTI COMPLEX, SECTOR 31, FARIDABAD -121003, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- CANARA BANK, FARIDABAD SECTOR, CANARA BANK SCO 59 SECTOR 46 FARIDABAD HARAYANA 121003, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- CANARA BANK, SECTOR 31, FARIDABAD, SECTOR 31 MARKET, NEAR PRISTINE MALL, FARIDABAD - 121003 (HARYANA, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- INDIAN BANK, BHIWANI, 5 HANSI GATE CIRCULAR ROAD BHIWANI 121003, BHIWANI,BHIWANI, HARYANA
- INDIAN BANK, SPRING FIELD COLONY, FARIDABAD, SCF 5, SECTOR 31-32, SPRING FIELD COLONY, FARIDABAD, HARYANA, PIN - 121003, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, NATIONAL HYDRO ELE POWER CORP, NHPC COMPLEX, SECTOR 33, FARIDABAD - 121003, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, SARAI KHAWAJA, 12/4,MATURA ROAD,P.O.AMERNAGAR,,SARAI KHAWAJA-121003,FARIDABAD, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- STATE BANK OF INDIA, SARAI KHAWAJA, 12 BY 6 MATHURA ROAD, ADJ SASSRON PLAZA, DISTT. FARIDABAD, HARYANA 121003, SARAI KHAWAJA,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE, FARIDABAD, SCO 63, HUDA MARKET, OPP PRISTINE MALL, SECTOR 31, FARIDABAD 121003 FARIDABAD@SBT.CO.IN, FARIDABAD,FARIDABAD, HARYANA
Search IFSC, Branch, Branch Code of Bank in India by Pincode
What is IFSC:
The IFSC code or the Indian Financial System Code is a unique alpha-numeric code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India to identify bank branch in India. It is an eleven digit code used for various banking transaction within the country. The IFSC code varies from branch to branch with adequate similarities for a bank. This code allows you operate your account from any part of the world to transfer funds. It is used by the electronic payment system applications like National Electronic Fund Transfer, Real Time Gross Settlement and CFMS.
The first four characters of the IFSC code represent the bank code while the last six characters are used to identify the bank branch. The fifth character, which is a zero, is used as control character. An example of the IFSC code for ICICI bank is ICIC0001206.
As a customer, the knowledge of the IFSC code is necessary for adding beneficiaries. The list of banks participating in NEFT/RTGS systems and their IFSC codes is available on the website of the RBI. The code is also printed on the cheque books of the NEFT enabled banks. Finding the IFSC code has become much easy now. In just a few simple steps you can find you the IFSC code of your desired bank-branch. Just select the name and the location of the bank you want to get the code of and with just one click the IFSC code will be displayed before you.