Search IFSC, Branch, Branch Code of Bank in India
Result for Bank near 800004
- ANDHRA BANK, GOVIND MITRA ROAD, ASHUTOSH LODGE,FIRST FLOOR,JAIN GALI,GOVIND MITRA ROAD,PATNA,BIHAR,800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- AXIS BANK, ASHOK RAJ PATH, PATNA, C/O,SHYAM STEEL HOUSE, ASHOK RAJ PATH, MURADPUR, PATNA - 800004 (BIHAR), PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- BANK OF INDIA, MURADPUR-CHAUHATTA, MURADPUR CHAUHATTA BRANCH, ARVIND HOSPITAL CAASHOK RAJ PATH, PATNA-800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- CANARA BANK, PATNA ASHOK RAJPATH, CANARA BANK NEAR TEACHERS TRAINING SCHOOL OPP ALLAHABAD BANK MAHENDRU ASHOK RAJPATH BIHAR 800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, MORADPUR, MORADPUR,ASHOK RAJPATH,PATNA-800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, NAYATOLA, NAYATOLA,PATNA-800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- HDFC BANK, BOMBAY MERCANTILE CO OP BANK LTD, HAMDARD BULDING,OPP B N COLLEGE,ASHOK RAJPATH,PATNA 800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- HDFC BANK, MAHENDRU, HDFC BANK LTD NIRMAL SHAKUNTLA PLAZA OPP SHIV MANDIR MAHENDRU PATNA BIHAR 800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- ICICI BANK LIMITED, PATNA ASHOK RAJPATH, ICICI BANK LTD DRAUPADI BARNWAL COMPLEX OPP PMCH MAIN GATE ASHOK RAJPATH PATNA 800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, SHIKSHA BHAWAN PATNA, SHIKSHA DHAWAN BIHAR RAJBHASHA PARISHAD CAMPUS ACHARYA SHIV PUJAN SAHAY PATH SAIDPUR,PATNA 800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA, KADAMKUAN, SHASHI PLACE, NALA ROAD KADAMKUAN PATNA, BIHAR 800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA, DARIYAPUR GOLA, SABZIBAGH,PATNA,PIN.800004, PATNA,PATNA, BIHAR
Search IFSC, Branch, Branch Code of Bank in India by Pincode
What is IFSC:
The IFSC code or the Indian Financial System Code is a unique alpha-numeric code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India to identify bank branch in India. It is an eleven digit code used for various banking transaction within the country. The IFSC code varies from branch to branch with adequate similarities for a bank. This code allows you operate your account from any part of the world to transfer funds. It is used by the electronic payment system applications like National Electronic Fund Transfer, Real Time Gross Settlement and CFMS.
The first four characters of the IFSC code represent the bank code while the last six characters are used to identify the bank branch. The fifth character, which is a zero, is used as control character. An example of the IFSC code for ICICI bank is ICIC0001206.
As a customer, the knowledge of the IFSC code is necessary for adding beneficiaries. The list of banks participating in NEFT/RTGS systems and their IFSC codes is available on the website of the RBI. The code is also printed on the cheque books of the NEFT enabled banks. Finding the IFSC code has become much easy now. In just a few simple steps you can find you the IFSC code of your desired bank-branch. Just select the name and the location of the bank you want to get the code of and with just one click the IFSC code will be displayed before you.